Corporate Giving – You and your company can help by……
- Giving a Cash Donation – funds given will go directly to help the most vulnerable and socially excluded in the South East region
- Providing In-Kind Support – donate your services to help reduce our costs
- Sponsoring one of our services
- Donating unwanted/surplus office equipment when you are upgrading
- Associating one of your products with our work. Research indicates that 86% of consumers are more likely to choose a product which is associated with a charitable cause
- Nominating South East Simon Community as your Charity of the Year
- Employee Fundraising – encouraging your staff to work together on fundraising projects
- Asking your staff to become Cash Donors- Ask your staff to donate money each week i.e. €5.00 from their wages. PAYE taxpayers can donate €250 or more each year to us and South East Simon may be able to reclaim the tax you have paid on your donation – at no additional cost to you but at great value to us.
ESB, CRH, Denny’s, Johnstown Properties, Fintan Stanley Ltd, AGC Networks, Gala, Munster Express, Mary Grimes Catering, Dawn Fresh Foods, Dawn Meats, Jack Molloy, Fix-a-phone, Caulfields Super Value, Maxol, Beat 102103, Ulster Bank, Abbot Clonmel, Merck, Sherp and Dohme, Bank of Ireland, Heineken, Waterford Chamber, L’Atmosphere and Waterford Rotary are amongst the many businesses who have supported us.
South East Simon Community has a policy of always issuing receipts for donations received.